Re: bullseye fslint

On 2021-04-23 at 11:27, Greg Wooledge wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 07:50:45AM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> grep -i 'fs|filesystem'" finds rmlint, which looks like it might do
>> the
>
> FYI that needs to be egrep, or grep -E, in order for the | character
> to work as you intend.

Yeah - sorry, I retyped rather than copying, and didn't realize the
difference it made until I'd already hit Send.

It always seems bizarre to me that that would be one of the characters
that needs escaping to have a special function in standard regex, and
consequently I always have trouble remembering it...

--
   The Wanderer