Re: bullseye fslint

On 2021-04-23 at 07:29, Peter Ehlert wrote:

> fslint is gone. what alternatives are there?

I've never used such a tool myself, but a quick "apt-cache search lint |
grep -i 'fs|filesystem'" finds rmlint, which looks like it might do the
job...

> I want a GUI in the debian repos

...and Recommends: rmlint-gui, so while I can't speak to its quality,
apparently that exists as well.

(At a glance, just from the 'apt-cache show fslint' output, I'd guess
that the reason fslint is gone is that it's Python-2-only and Python 2
is going away in bullseye.)

--
   The Wanderer