Re: pci 0000:00:01:0: MSI quirk detected; subordinated MSI disabled ...

On 22/04/2021 20:53, Albretch Mueller wrote:
[cut]

>  I would also love to see networking taken out of the Linux kernel,
> but this is an entirely different, hellishly "political" issue.
It's not quite the same thing, but you might be able to get what you
want with the Debian HURD port <https://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/>.
HURD is a microkernel whereby the kernel only provides the most basic
services and almost all device drivers are implemented in user space.