Re: No networking after resume from suspend

Thanks for your reply.

Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com> writes:

> Questions where answers might help come to mind. Primarily, has this
> always occurred, or did it just start up in the last couple days?

It has occured since installing debian (10). Prior to that I was using
opensuse.

> I'm on a new old secondhand laptop today. Just started using it
> yesterday. It's doing similar, but I can trigger it back on via
> "wicd-curses". A quick CTRL+R (refresh) for no particular reason and
> then CTRL+C (connect), and I'm back up and running.

I don't think I am using Wicked, if that is the equivalent of the
opensuse Wicked. I think I am using network manager.

There is nothing in

/etc/network/interfaces.d/

I haven't messed around with things I just installed debian 10 with Mate
and it mostly works.