Re: How do I add --allow-tell option to debian-spamd command?

On 2021-04-22 03:40 PM, Steve Dondley wrote:
I recently uninstalled the stock buster package of spamassassin
(3.4.2) and installed a newer version from backports (3.4.4).

On 3.4.2, I had the debian-spamd command configured with the
--allow-tell option. It was easy to set up as I recall.

However, with 3.4.4, things seem a little more complicated (maybe it's
using systemd now?).

At any rate, it's unclear where I can drop in --allow-tell option so
it is applied whenever spamd is stopped/started/reloaded. Can someone
please clue me in?

OK, just found the solution:

Edit the "OPTIONS" value in /etc/default/spamassassin