Postfix configuration on Bullseye

On installing on Bullseye, I usually install postfix, then configure it
with "dpkg-reconfigure postfix".

I use postfix here only for logwatch and other system emails, so the
setup isn't concerned with the Internet at large.

The default list of systems to accept mail for doesn't look right to me:

grissom.localdomain, grissom.localdomain, localhost.localdomain, , localhost

* Why is the fully qualified host name in there twice, but not the
  hostname alone ("grissom")? (localdomain is my local TLD on a private
  network.)

* What with the two commas toward the end?

Shouldn't that be

grissom.localdomain, grissom, localhost.localdomain, localhost

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/