Debian chromium package enable_hangout_services_extension=false by default. How to turn it on during run time?

Hello! I not able to use "screen share" on google meet using chromium browser.

Each time I clicked on it, I get "your browser can't share your screen" and dev tool > console don't complaint anything about it.

I did a google-fu and found out it related with a feature that been disabled by debian (rule) during built.

$ apt-cache policy chromium
chromium:
  Installed: 89.0.4389.114-1
  Candidate: 89.0.4389.114-1
  Version table:
 *** 89.0.4389.114-1 500
        500 http://ftp.jp.debian.org/debian bullseye/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

So I checked here https://sources.debian.org/src/chromium/89.0.4389.114-1/debian/rules/
# disabled features
defines+=is_debug=false \
         use_goma=false \
         use_ozone=false \
         use_sysroot=false \
         use_allocator=\"none\" \
         use_libjpeg_turbo=true \
         use_custom_libcxx=false \
         use_gnome_keyring=false \
         use_unofficial_version_number=false \
         enable_vr=false \
         enable_nacl=false \
         enable_nacl_nonsfi=false \
         enable_swiftshader=false \
         enable_reading_list=false \
         enable_one_click_signin=false \
         enable_iterator_debugging=false \
         enable_hangout_services_extension=false \ # <----------- HERE
         optimize_webui=false \
         angle_has_histograms=false \
         enable_js_type_check=false \
         treat_warnings_as_errors=false \

How I can turn it on during runtime? without need to patch manually and built the package locally?

--
Email : Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
PGP fingerprint : D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA