Re: new user MacBook

On Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 06:39:50PM +0300, Thanos Katsiolis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a new user who would like to try Debian.
>
> I have a MacBook Pro (Early 11) which runs Mac OS, to which I want to also
> install Debian. Will I have any issues installing Debian regarding hardware?
> I would also appreciate it if you have any tips before the installation as
> well as if there is any source that helps for the installation.
>
> Forgive me if this is not the right place to ask this question, and feel
> free directing me to the right place.

If this is an Intel model, the topic came up earlier today: there are
InstallingDebianOn pages in the Debian wiki. You may also find the
image at https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/multi-arch/
iso-cd/debian-10.9.0-amd64-i386-netinst.iso useful

[Line deliberately wrapped - it's one long line]

Hope this helps,

Andy Cater