Re: MX patito feo 19.3 : trying to apt upgrade

Hi,

> E: Failed to fetch
> http://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/linux/mx/mx/repo/pool/main/m/mx-docs/mx-doc
> s_20200817mx19+1_all.deb

This server only has the predecessor package
  mx-docs_20200817mx19_all.deb

It seems that mx-docs_20200817mx19+1_all.deb already has a successor named
  mx-docs_20200817mx19+2.deb
  http://mxrepo.com/mx/repo/pool/main/m/mx-docs/mx-docs_20200817mx19+2_all.deb

Google found me the currently desired package name as
   http://mxl.mirror.root.lu/mx/repo/pool/main/m/mx-docs/mx-docs_20200817mx19+1_all.deb

(If every attempt fails to get this working as mirror, i'd download the
package manually and install it by "dpkg -i".
This might be a bad idea, though. I'm very bad as Debian sysadmin.)

> Err:5 http://ftp.gr.debian.org/mirrors/linux/mx/mx/repo buster Release
>   404  Not Found [IP: 147.102.222.211 80]"
> Did i type something wrong, please??

That server does not expose a top level directory named "mirrors".
The directory path for accessing MX repos seems not to be much standardized.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas