clarification for UnattendedUpgrades

Hello.

I would like to ask some questions to clarify the usage of
UnattendedUpgrades. I am starting from this wiki
<https://wiki.debian.org/UnattendedUpgrades>.

The first section says that I have to configure the file 50unattended-upgrades.
I am trying to do this on the Raspbian distribution. I (almost
accidentally) found this comment on StackExchange:
<https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/38931/how-do-i-set-my-raspberry-pi-to-automatically-update-upgrade#comment130516_38990>
It basically says that I need to add:
"origin=Raspbian,codename=${distro_codename},label=Raspbian";
"origin=Raspberry Pi
Foundation,codename=${distro_codename},label=Raspberry Pi Foundation";
My question is: How would I be able to find / determine these exact
values for any Debian distribution?

Next, the wiki tells me "The defaults will work fine, but you should
read it and make changes as needed." So reading through that file, I
found couple of sections that apply to my use-case:
// Remove unused automatically installed kernel-related packages
// (kernel images, kernel headers and kernel version locked tools).
Unattended-Upgrade::Remove-Unused-Kernel-Packages "true";
// Do automatic removal of newly unused dependencies after the upgrade
Unattended-Upgrade::Remove-New-Unused-Dependencies "false";
// Do automatic removal of unused packages after the upgrade
// (equivalent to apt-get autoremove)
Unattended-Upgrade::Remove-Unused-Dependencies "true";
My question is: Do I just uncomment the lines that I want, or do I
_also_ need to set the value to "true"? Notice that by default, the
second one is set for "false".

ty for your help.