How to save filtered less results in a file or on stdout

Hi,

Strictly speaking, my question is not on Debian itself, but on usage of less command running on my Buster (487-0.1+b1).

Is there a way to save *filtered* less results in a file or on stdout please?

What I mean by "filtered" is results obtained via "&" or "&!" command inside less.

Indeed, commands like "|", "-o" or "s" inside less don't seem to take filtering into account...

Thanks in advance :)

Best regards,
l0f4r0