Dell R440 with Debian 10.7.0 Display Issues

I have new in box Dell R440 that I am trying to install Debian 10.7.0.  The install process of Debian goes fine until after reboot.  After the OS install and upon reboot/startup of OS with GNOME I get a tearing/scrambling of the local display.  The local display works fine thru the startup of the Dell hardware (I get the Dell splash screen with boot up options and progress bar) and thru the installation process and only fails after the OS starts.

I have worked with Dell to verify there are no hardware issues and Dell has requested I post to this group for technical support with my display problem.

Prior to today I have sucuessfuly loaded between 30-40 of the Dell R440 servers with Debian version 9 and are now only having OS problems with Debian version 10.  I have a third party web server based sofware package that needed to be loaded after the OS and the newest version of my third party software needs Debian verion 10.

I am be available for a remote support session next week if necessary.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug Windle

Director of Audio Visual Operations

Ace Audio Communications Inc.