Minisforum X35G hangs on first boot.

Hi,

  I am trying to install debian buster (debian-10.8.0-amd64-netinst.iso) on minisforum X35G. This comes installed with windows 10. It has  Core i3-1005G1 cpu 16GB memory and 512 PCIe nvme SSD as far as I can tell. Everything during the install goes fine (warnings about some realtec NIC firmware, but network is fine for install). However on the first reboot, it gets all the way where it complains about NIC firmware and hangs right there. The only thing I can do is to press power button and the kernel will get out of hang and shutdown and power off. Windows seem to dual boot fine.

  I do not know how to proceed further with debug. Any help is much appreciated.

Regards
Ramesh