Re: Could a product with Chipset information for USB WiFi access dongle be advised please?

On 25/03/2021, Susmita/Rajib <bkpsusmitaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> I find from the Debian page that the safest chipsets are as follows:
> carl9170 Atheros Communications AR9170 chipset
> prism2_usb Intersil Prism 2/2.5/3 chipsets
> rndis_wlan Broadcom BCM4320 chipset
> rt2500usb Ralink RT2500USB/RT2571 chipset
> rtl8187 Realtek chipsets (RTL8187, RTL8187B)

Have searched Amazon.in with each of these strings, but except these
ones listed below, none sells in India. Could be searched with these
DP:
B0718V34FN
B07TN941V1
B07FVRKCZJ
B004Y6MIXS (sells, very expensive by Indian standards)
B00JESLUWQ

Chin will ruin the world, it appears.