Re: System hacks more than one year.

On Monday 22 March 2021 15:42:54 Brian wrote:

> On Mon 22 Mar 2021 at 19:09:57 +0000, Leandro neto wrote:
> > Hi devs. And users. I am brig jacks since October of 2019 by the
> > same person. By the way the uses Debian system to do it. I am not a
> > professional I don't now what to do. Because they crossed the line.
> > They now are impared me to work. Distroied all my cell phones. Hacks
> > every email account I have. And put something inside every hardware
> > and computer I bought buy the way I have the source code. Thouso guy
> > are here to stolen workes banks account. From people. All my posts
> > on Debian are ereased also on Ubuntu. This is crime also a matter of
> > public safety
> >
> > where are the respect the privacy of the others??? Here is a public
> > lin ethics evidences. They are cowards and come by the cell carries.
> > Fell free to remote acres my machines. I am no a professional just a
> > physician. leandro
> >
> > https://photos.app.goo.gl/fovKnEnNXTkqAFkd7
> >
> > Enviado via UOL Mail
>
> Leandro neto, you are off-topic for this thread. It has now moved to
> global politics and putting the world to rights.
>
> You have also posted in html only. That will not endear you to some of
> the present participants!

Should have been moved to spam or even /dev/null, that isp's address has
been in my procmail to be sent to /dev/null for at least 10 years. But
now that isp has figured out a way to relay thru a mailing list.

Sorry to sound abusive, but that isp has been a major network spam
generater since they came online. I've had more than my fill of them.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis