Re: efibootmgr headach?

Le 21/03/2021 à 11:17, Morgan Read a écrit :
[...]
I was trying to boot from standard PureOS usb boot image.
[...]
'The selected boot device failed.  Press <Enter> to Continue.'
[...]

Hint: the following page of the PureOS website seems to indicate that PureOS is not UEFI compliant
 https://tracker.pureos.net/w/installation_guide/boot_prompt/

I just downloaded the PureOS iso file and I cam confirm this is still valid: needed EFI files are not present

So if you want to boot PureOS and your UEFI permit it, configure it in something like BIOS Legacy mode or BIOS compatibility mode (try to make your UEFI be seen by the OS as a real BIOS).
When you want to boot Windows/Fedora/Debian, revert to pure UEFI