Re: Markdown previewer

Tom Browder wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 01:31 Victor Sudakov <vas@sibptus.ru> wrote:
> > Can you please advise a good GUI Markdown previewer?
>

> A cheap and very useful way to do so is to establish a free account on
> Github, create a repository for your work, and start creating Markdown in a
> browser.

Hello Tom,

I have an account on Github, but nothing beats clicking a document in
Thunar or Thunderbird to open it for viewing. You don't even have to be
online for that.

> Fork the repository onto your computer, create or modify Markdown files,
> commit them and push them to Github, and view them in a browser.

If I have to view them in a browser, I'd rather use pandoc with a
wrapper script. This can be done quickly without pushing code to Github.

--
Victor Sudakov VAS4-RIPE
http://vas.tomsk.ru/