Re: Google vs. DDG

On 14/3/21 6:59 am, ellanios82 wrote:
On 3/14/21 12:20 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
Still, the quality of the results isn't an absolute measure depending only on the search engine

 - sometimes, find russian search-engine  <yandex.com> helpful

I find that Google has bias and censorhip in some topics, particularly those where Google has a certain point of view, or the US government does (and this is in areas unrelated to current medical topics).

When I suspect I'm not getting the full results I also check using Yandex.

--
Jeremy