Multipart HTML emails (was: Re: Hardware requirements between Debian 9 and 10)

Songbird and all,

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 10:06:59 AM songbird wrote:
> Cmdte Alpha Tigre Z wrote:
> > PS: If I'm not using the mailing list properly, let me know,
> > I never used any before.
>
>   only that i wish people would stop posting HTML.

I don't like HTML in emails, but I don't mind it so much if the email has two
parts, one plain text and one HTML with the same content in each.

(I can't remember the correct term for that -- part of it is multipart, iirc,
but I think there is an additional word (adjective?) to say that the same
content is present in both parts.)

I guess I'm asking if songbird (or anybody else) uses an email client that has
a problem with that multipart thing (with the same content in both parts) --
it doesn't bother my old version of kmail.