Re: How to set Upstream and Downstream Bandwidth in load balance router if the speed varies?

Markos wrote:
> I'm a Debian user and have already configured a router TL-R470T+ to connect
> with 2 providers (by PPPoE and dynamic link). And I'm using the TL-WR841ND
> V10 router only as an access point.
>
> Now I'm in doubt as to how I will set the Upstream and Downstream Bandwidth
> for each ISP if every time I do a test (for example on www.speedtest.net
> <http://www.speedtest.net>) I find a different speed that can vary from 2 to
> 20 Mbps?

This isn't really a Debian issue, but let me take a stab at it:

Disconnect network A. Run a speed test.

Connect network B, disconnect network A. Run a speed test.

Connect network A again, and now you have values for A and B to
plug into your router.

-dsr-