MATE/Compiz

I'm getting fed up with effects crashes in KDE Plasma, so I just did a test install of Bullseye with MATE and added the Compiz packages. I've got everything working (even windows folding up into a paper airplane and flying away when they close), but my question is how to start Compiz. The Debian wiki page for Compiz says to use "compiz --replace", and that works for me. But how do I automate that so Compiz starts every time I log in?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)