Re: Installation problems

On 03/02/2021 04:50 PM, Keith Bainbridge wrote:
On 3/3/21 08:42, Richard Owlett wrote:

Any one know exactly what I need to add that would normally just be
silently installed. I just took it as part of "universal" in USB.

I'd suggest using a live non-free ISO and then install any necessary
drivers - downloaded to a device connected to the net.

1. My working system has no non-free drivers installed.
2. I'm pushing at my data cap {including unused from previous months}.