Re: Problem converting manual in PDF to HTML for on screen viewing

On 01.03.2021 15:44, Richard Owlett wrote:
A suggested tool?
I can't suggest a converter, but maybe sane PDF viewer, like "evince", will solve your problems.
It can change font size, page layout and has other useful capabilities like index\bookmarks and text search.
For me reading documents in PDFs is much more convenient than in clunky html pages.

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org