Re: clamav installation question

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 10:19:56 +0300
Semih Ozlem <semihozlemlinuxuser@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, stopping and restarting the service seems to have solved the
> problem.

Does it work after a cold system restart without restarting it manually?
If not, my guess is some clamav or clamav-daemon dependency is not
getting loaded.  I'm not running the daemon and clamav run manually
works fine. Clamav-freshclam works fine, too, without manually starting
it.  But I'm not running a standard desktop set up. Just a window
manager and a panel.