Re: need to run the windows version of cura for amd64

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 06:51, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

> I may have made a mistake, but I bought a dremel digilab 3d45 FDM
> printer, aka a 3d printer.

> the
> dremel apparently considers the right rear of the plate as home, whereas
> the ender3 I also have uses the left front corner as home.

I would have thought that would be a reconfigurable setting of the
machine's G-code interpreter, regardless of whatever software
you choose to drive it with.

If that interpreter is 'Grbl' for example, the documentation is here:
https://github.com/gnea/grbl/wiki/Grbl-v1.1-Configuration#3--direction-port-invert-mask
https://github.com/gnea/grbl/wiki/Grbl-v1.1-Configuration#23---homing-dir-invert-mask