Re: is it possible to add a secondary disk to an existing debian systems and install programs to the secondary disk

On 2021-02-22 12:04, Semih Ozlem wrote:
Hi everyone,

First of all thanks to everyone who responded in detail to my previous questions in email. Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my questions.

YW.  :-)

I would like to ask a different question. Suppose that I install debian on a usb or a hard drive that does not have a lot of space. Suppose I get a second hard disk that has more space. Can I add the second disk to the debian system in a way so that additional programs
that can not be installed in the system without the second disk due
to "no disk space left" error can now be installed in the system. If
the answer is yes, how should one proceed to add the second hard disk
to the system so that this can be done?