Re: shadowy, sort of fly by night debian mirrors? ...

Hi Albrecht,

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 03:50:01AM -0500, Albretch Mueller wrote:
> Andy Smith wrote:
> > Those SHA1 hashes do appear here on another mirror:
> >
> > http://mirrorservice.org/sites/cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/10.8.0/amd64/iso-dvd/SHA1SUMS

[…]

>  I would expect for that string to appear on a few mirrors at least.

I just showed you exactly where the hashes for the ISO files are on
one mirror, I assume they are in the same place on every other
mirror.

You have not yet explained how come you show hashes with mismatched
file names - whether that was a simple error on your side while
composing the email or something you actually downloaded from the
Debian mirror.

> Also, hy ere their servers not producing any server side logs?

I am unable to parse the question as my understanding of what
"server side logs" means can't possibly line up with yours. Please
elaborate.

Cheers,
Andy