Upgrade report: Buster => Bullseye

My primary desktop is:

Pentium G3258 (2 cores, 2 threads)
16GB RAM
ASRock Z97Pro4 motherboard
Intel 250GB SATA SSD
AMD Radeon RX550
    driving a 4K monitor

I use sysvinit-core, not systemd, as init.

I upgraded from buster to bullseye on Wednesday.

Nothing significant happened.

The new revision of XFCE hides some settings in new, but
reasonable, places.

It's not clear to me if my need to add fallback fonts explicitly
to my urxvt config was caused by the upgrade. It was not hard
to figure out.

The biggest issue is that rsnapshot doesn't want to talk to a
different version of itself, so I am temporarily without network
backups on this machine, until I commit to upgrading the server
and, presumably, all the other Debian boxes in the house.

-dsr-