Re: Need Help

On 2021-02-10 13:48, David Christensen wrote:
On 09.02.2021 20:46, griffineng@verizon.net wrote:
Please see attached.

If the attachment is, say, 20 kB (8 pages) or less, please post.  If larger, please post the most relevant portions and provide a public URL for the rest.

I found the content (it was in the Junk folder):

System was working properly.  Then on start-up it ended up with
a screen showing  (initfamfs  --  Enter  'help' for a list of
built-in commands).  Also Run fsck  MANUALLY without  -a  or  -p
options.
How do I get into util-linux 2.33.1 to run  fsck  ??
Please let me know how to proceed to get the system running.

What is the make and model of the computer? What options -- CPU, memory, drive(s)? Please provide a URL to the manufacturer support page.

Do you remember the major version number of Debian -- e.g. 10, 9, 8, etc.?

Do you still have the installation media (CD, USB flash drive) used to install Debian onto that computer?

David