Re: Accessing raid from multiple hosts

On 2/7/2021 4:39 PM, Michael Howard wrote:
On 07/02/2021 14:35, john doe wrote:
Debians,

I have a multiboot system (Buster and Stretch),, the raid was configured
on Buster and works well.

now, I need to access that same raid from Stretch.

Has anyone been able to access a raid from multiple hosts, if yes, how
did you do it?
iSCSI?

Stretch and Buster are on the same machine.
I was hoping to be able to mount the raid configured on Buster from
Stretch, with something like:

$ mount /dev/md0 md0
mount: special device /dev/md0 does not exist

The same command works fine on Buster, Mdadm is not installed on Stretch.

--
John Doe