Re: Firefox problem

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 23:12:52 -0000 (UTC)
Frank Miles <pedicularis@mail.com> wrote:

> With the most recent Firefox update, some of the widgets on a
> Bibliocommons (library) website cease working.  They still work
> either using the Epiphany browser, or my android phone.
>
> Any recommendations on how I might debug this?

Sometimes Firefox loses its marbles. To check on this, shut Firefox
down, move ~/.mozilla aside (rename it), then start Firefox up again.

If that solves the problem, you have some re-installing to do. If that
doesn't solve the problem, reverse the above.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/