Re: About mouse settings

On 2021-01-31 00:16, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
On 2021-01-30 19:58:13 +0100, hdv@gmail wrote:
I use xinput and xbindkeys to solve issues with mice and keyboards. Had to
to get my Logitech MX Ergo Trackball and MX Keys to do what I wanted them to
do. Works remarkably well, ... if the mouse and keyboard events are
recognized that is.

At a lower level (I think), you have evtest and input-events.

The problem is that inputs like the DPI button are pure hardware triggers and therefore are not detected at all. Some keys on the keyboard are like that too. Too bad, but I can live with that.

Grx HdV