Re: Sudo ... use or delete?

On 1/29/21 11:47 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Vi, 29 ian 21, 06:34:34, Peter Ehlert wrote:
I don't use sudo

The systems I use and the systems I setup for others never have sudo users
setup ... unneeded.

Should I delete the sudo package? Would that cause some internal conflicts?
they all have Debian Mate desktops... if that makes any difference, I think
not.
Why are you considering removing it?
mainly I don't like cruft.
partly paranoia after reading about the bugs

*actually my "consumer" (a friend with a business I set up workstations/systems for) asked about it.
given that neither of us ever create a sudoers file it's really a non issue.

Kind regards,
Andrei