Re: debian-user list info and guidelines: spam

On Lu, 25 ian 21, 11:11:44, John Kaufmann wrote:

> > > First: How common is this occurrence for others?
> >
> > It is common enough that it belongs in a FAQ.
>
> Ah, you mean this:
> > On 2021-01-23 14:24, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> > > There is a comprehensive FAQ on the Debian Wiki which is in need of
> > > updating. https://wiki.debian.org/FAQsFromDebianUser
>
> Despite the implicit invitation to all ;-) I'm not qualified to update that FAQ. Who is?

Sigh.

The point of a wiki is to be kept up to date by *anyone* who can provide
a contribution (including spell checking!).

Changes are monitored by other contributors and changes can be reverted
quite easily (if really necessary).

If despite all this you are still reluctant to touch it please do feel
free to post proposed changes to the list. If nobody objects within a
few days proceed with the edits.

Kind regards,
Andrei