Re: debian-user list info and guidelines: spam

On 2021-01-25 04:05, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 08:55:53AM +0200, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Lu, 25 ian 21, 01:03:07, John Kaufmann wrote:

[...] and can never get my ISP to care about this.

We can at least pester them about it. If enough of us do, eventually
they will have no choice but to listen, especially in case of paying
customers.

Very much this. Things only change if enough people care. Pestering
is /always/ The Right Thing to Do(TM).

Yes. I'm sympathetic to Doing the Right Thing(TM), but Time is a Scarce Commodity(TM) drained by unanswered emails and unreturned phone calls.

King regards,
John