Re: debian-user lsit information and guidelines (posted monthly)

As ever, you only notice mistakes / missing items when you post the mail.

The next copy will be posted on 2021-02-01 - corrected, and with the bits
I missed.

This is a canary if you like: should the mailing list traffic ever drop to
minimal traffic, you'd notice because you only got one mail a month.

I have begun editing the FAQ on the Wiki and I'm quite prepared to also put
in some effort in other areas of the Debian website if needed.

Thanks for reading this far, all the very best, as ever

Andy Cater