Re: Python 3 wicd

On 2021-01-19 22:09:49 +0200, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> While it might have had its toothing problems in the beginning
> NetworkManager has been reliable for me since switching from Wicd (some
> time around the wheezy release I believe).

I use Debian/unstable, and I've also switched to NetworkManager
(I'm using nmcli only, no GUI). It seems reliable, perhaps more
than wicd (which would often not reconnect after an unexpected
WiFi disconnection, due to some bug in its connection logic).
However, WiFi connections are lost when NetworkManager is upgraded.