Re: Help request installing wi-fi/video-card proprietary drivers [Debian 10 stable]

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 15:58:41 +0100
Linux-Fan <Ma_Sys.ma@web.de> wrote:

> NVidia GPU on laptop can be difficult. In fact, I never managed to get mine
> working (on laptops newer than 2006 that is, old ones used to work). This
> wiki page might be relevant for you, too:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/NVIDIA%20Optimus

FWIW, I've gotten the Quadro K620M on my Lenovo W550s to work with a fair
amount of fiddling using various methods (Optimus, nvidia-xrun), but
the performance was always disappointing and (for me) just not worth
it, so I don't bother.

Celejar