Cookies and so-called Privacy Policy [was: Debian and Android]

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 10:30:13AM +0100, deloptes wrote:

[...]

> sorry but this is site is crap
>

> Consent Denied
>
> You have not agreed to WonderHowTo, Gaget Hacks, & Next Reality's use of
> cookies, Terms of Use Agreement, and/or Privacy Policy [...]

Pfft.

A friend of mine once suggested to return /dev/random to a site's
cookie request. I'm tempted to try that :-)

This is one good effect of EU's GDPR: the data-sucking machines are
running around like beheaded chicken: fun to watch ;-D

The only downside is that the behemoths are much better prepared to
tackle the situation (even perhaps to take advantage of it). In the
long term, I fear this may foster concentration (even more).

Interesting times, for sure.

Cheers
 - t