Re: Looking for help with locale configuration

On fredag 15 januari 2021 kl. 13:56:17 CET Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Jo, 14 ian 21, 19:06:34, Rasmus MK wrote:
> > During the Debian installation (graphical) I configured my locale to be
> > "en_SE.UTF-8".
>
> Can you explain how you managed to do that?
>
> Right now im trying the latest daily (for arm64, but it shouldn't
> matter) and if I select Language: English and Country: Sweden the
> installer is telling me this locale doesn't exist and presents me with a
> list to chose from that doesn't include en_SE.

Unfortunately, I do not remember exactly. It was about two months ago and my
first Debian installation ever.
I remember installing from the Buster live USB stick because I had to change
in /etc/apt/sources.list to enable testing. Also I used the "Advanced
Graphical Installer" in order to select KDE as the desktop environment during
installation.

I have another computer here that I'm planning to install on in a week or so.
I will try to reproduce it on that one.