Does anyone else use Bibus

Bibus
   I'm using Debian Stretch and have been for some time.  For bibliographic work, I want to use Bibus.  If anyone else out there is using this useful bit of software I'd like to know, or if anyone knows of a mailing list to discuss issues, I'd also like to know.  My problem with Bibus is to do with editing styles.  In the "Fields Ordering" tab I am unable to delete any of the items (such as "Author") that refer to database entries.  I can insert new entries, but can't delete ones I don't want.  Is this a known bug?

Python
  Thinking that Bibus using Python 2.7 might be the problem, I installed Python 3.5:

debianrob [14:42] /usr/bin#rm python
debianrob [14:42] /usr/bin#ln -s python3 python

but Bibus did not like it:

debianrob [14:40] ~>bibus &
[1] 7175
debianrob [14:50] ~>Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/bibus", line 21, in <module>
    import os, sys, gettext, locale, ConfigParser, csv
ImportError: No module named 'ConfigParser'
[1]    Exit 1                        bibus

(python 3.5 has a "configparser" module, but  linking  "ConfigParser" to it raises other issues and I'm not competent with python).  Any ideas, or direction to other sources of help would be most welcome.

Thanks heaps,
Rob Hurle

Rob Hurle
e-mail:    rob1940@gmail.com
Mobile:   +61 417 293 603 (Australia)
Telephone:  (02) 6236 3895
28 Mirrormere Rd, Burra, NSW 2620, Australia