Debian 10.7 and Chrome

Hello.

Just trying to find out if anyone else is experiencing this particular issue with Debian and Chrome.

When I log on to a particular site, my bank account actually, several panels pop up, the main panel being an account summary. The panel has 5 columns each containing various information about each account. The problem is that the last column on the right side of the panel cuts off about 6-8 characters. It looks like the panel (window) isn't big enough. The kicker is I have two Debian 10.7 boxes and only one displays this issue. Also, it doesn't happen with Firefox or on a Windows10 machine with either of those browsers. The machines and the browser apps are all up to date and at their latest versions. Changing the font or screen size by any method does not fix the problem. It appears the issue is with this particular machine or with the Chrome config on this machine, but I'm at a loss as to what config settings would even control this behavior.

This is really not a big deal, just annoying, but any suggestions for a fix?

Thanks,
TM