Re: doing this does not make touchpad work

Hi,

4 déc. 2020 à 04:49 de guikaye@gmail.com:

> Forgive my ignorance, I am not an expert.

No worries
> How exactly do I attach the file /var/log/Xorg.0.log immediately after restarting
> lightdm and /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/40-libinput.conf?
>
> Also, content of which are do you want to see?

For /var/log/Xorg.0.log, I would say reply to this email via your favorite email interface (webmail or client), select the "attach a document" feature and pick the aforementioned file by navigating within your system to it.
You can also probably select your file via your favorite file manager and drag&drop it to your answer  for automatic attachment.

Regarding /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/40-libinput.conf, you can do the same but as this file is very light, you can just type the following command and paste the result in your email:

cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/40-libinput.conf

Best regards,
l0f4r0