Re: Radicale: Service Unavailable

I found the problems finally:

First: libapache2-mod-proxy-uwsgi is a suggested package, however, for running Radicale in the in Debian suggested way it is a necessary package.

At the beginning I haven't realized that this was missing as I could enable proxy-uwsgi (link in sites-enabled did exist). I found it through desperately trying anything.

Second: I changed the filesystem_folder in /etc/radicale/config. But the default value (/var/lib/radicale/collections) is also anchored in /etc/uwsgi/apps-available/radicale.ini and as home directory of user radicale. Propably this all needs to changed to have it working. I changed filesystem_folder in /etc/radicale/config back to the default value for now and after that it finally worked.

I will file a bug report for this package.

Flo