resumeBackgroundJobs
 From: Cron Daemon <root@coyote.coyote.den>
 To: gene@coyote.coyote.den

ERROR: Couldn't attach to DCOP server!

I have other scripts to aid my incoming email that run as me, and use
dcop to get their job done w/o a problem.

But put the exact same command in MY crontab and its rejected.

2 questions, why?, and why is this email from root?

Thanks for any enlightenment.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis