May I please have a block cursor in nano?

This question could not possibly be more OT, but banking on the yuletide spirit and the generally benign mood of most on this list, I make so bold as to pose it thus, bluntly.

I have prowled in 'man nanorc' for some time now...

Thank you,

--
A person of great honour in Ireland (who was pleased to
stoop so low as to look into my mind) used to tell me that

                               Jonathan Swift