problem when changing display mode to join display in budgie

hi

i have an external monitor beside my laptop monitor when i try to change to extended mode or as called in budgie " Join Display " my external monitor turn to be crumbled it's like the display has been splitted to small boxes and overlayed over each other

to reproduce this problem you to make the external  monitor on left and to be primary and try to apply the mode and to bypass this issu you should to make to the right i want to report this bug but i am not sure which package related to this problem

Thank ou
Mina Morcose Farage