Re: Debian 8 system is not fully functional

zhang yang wrote:
> When I write a raw socket to send packets in Linux C, it shows:
> WARNNING:The current server does not support IP spoofing.
> How to set up debian8 system to use this function

1. Read
https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/networking/ip-sysctl.html

2. Install a Debian 10 (stable) system. Debian supports
upgrading in place to 9, then 10. If you're doing spoofing, you
are security-conscious; if you are security-conscious, you
should be running stable, not old-old-stable.

3. Alternatively, you don't mean to be spoofing and your problem
is in your code.

-dsr-