Re: exporting display like

On 2020-12-17 23:11, Nicolas George wrote:
mick crane (12020-12-17):
please bear in mind I don't know what I'm doing.
It is convenient to have the one display and keyboard/mouse
I sometimes if on windows use putty/Xming to start GUI program on other
Debian PC.
Think I used screen before so can attach/detach from running terminal
program but with X display program is it possible to first export to other
machine then detach and come back to it later on other machine ?
There was VNC, is that the way to do that ?

xpra is probably the program you are looking for.

looks ideal, thanks

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31