Permissions on NFS mounts

I have two users on the client: paulf 1000 and nancyf 1001. On the
server, I have two users: pi 1000 and paulf 1001. I can mount the NFS
share from the server to /mnt on my client. But any files belonging to
me (user 1001 on the server) look like they belong to nancy (user 1001
on the client. More importantly, if I copy files to this share from the
client, they will look like they belong to pi (user 1000) on the server.

Is there some way in the /etc/exports file to adjust the parameters so
that files retain my ownership on the server?

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster
http://noferblatz.com